Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Monday, September 12, 2005

I had the salt and pepper out and ready...

Man, you guys had me nervous there. Here I am, promising to eat my keyboard if Romie goes any further in the competition, and turns out he's one of the Top 3! I was starting to think of creative ways to get around this self-imposed punishment - could I make a keyboard out of chocolate, and then eat that?

Luckily, my main predictions came true - let's give it up for Gift and Nhlanhla, the newest members of the Top 12.

Now, off to think of less risky promises to make for next week...