Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Talk Back: Does Mara show favoritism?

I hesitate to levy the charge that's being bandied about so freely in the forums, so I'll keep this fairly simple: do you think Mara is showing undeserved favoritism to any of the contestants during this show?

To me, it seems clear that she has favorites. I won't go so far as to say that she favors them because of color or sex; but it seems clear to me that she has a few contestants that she really supports, and is throwing her support behind them one hundred percent.

What do you think?