Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Thursday, November 24, 2005

An Impromptu Guestbook

OK, guys... Many of you have been reading for months, some are brand new, and some probably got here by mistake. My stats tell me that there's plenty of you who come back each week (or day) to check what's new on the blog.

I mentioned in another post that I would not mistake a quiet fanbase for a small one again, and so it is here as well. While there's only a handful of people leaving comments, I'd love to hear from the rest of you - even if just once - before it all comes to a close.

Let me know what you've thought of this year's Idols so far, the contestants, and of course, the blog. Even if it's anonymous, or under a pseudonymm, I'd love to hear from you just once before it's all over and done with :)

With just a few days left, all I can say is, thank you all so much for everything. You guys are the best!