Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Talk Back: Make your predictions for Sunday's show

It's that time of week again... Who do you think will be eliminated during Monday night's results show? Based on what I saw last week, I think Bonolo and Ayanda are at the greatest risk right now. I certainly won't bet any money on it; if there is one thing I learned last week, it's that these contestants can definitely surprise, for better or for worse. I have confirmed that I will be attending both shows this week, so things are looking good for more backstage news and, with any luck, some better photos.