Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Thursday, November 10, 2005

Talk Back Extra: Christmas Curiosity

The Idols & Friends CD has been announced and here's a track listing:

Joy To The World - Karin Kortje
First Noel – David Fourie
Feliz Navidad - Gift Gwe, Nhlanhla Mwelse, Ayanda Mpama & Martelize van Niekerk
Hark The Herald Angels Sing – V Lalouette
Silent Night - Heinz Winckler
All I Want For Christmas Is You - Kesha Charlton-Perkins, Nicky de Lange and Deidre Visser
I’ll Be Home For Christmas – Poseletso Sejosingoe
Holy Night – Anke Pietrangeli
The Christmas Son – Brandon October
Away In A Manger – Bianca
Come All Ye Faithfull – Dozi

I note with some curiosity that only two of this year's contestants have solo numbers on the CD, interesting considering that both are my picks for the Top 2. Before seeing the track listing, I would have bet money that Karin would have been singing "Silent Night", as I think she'd do it beautifully, but I'm sure she'll do just as well with "Joy to the World". All in all though, as a confessed sucker for Christmas music, and a fan of the featured Top 7, this one is definitely on my "must-buy" list.

What about you? Have you bought the Idols III compilation? Will you be buying the Christmas CD? Talk back in the week's "Talk Back Extra"!