Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Thursday, September 29, 2005

Fixed appearance in IE

Because I use Firefox, I had no idea that there were problems with the way the page was showing up in IE. From a weird extension of the sidebar on the upper right hand side, to an annoying (and unattractive) widening of the body of the blog, things in IE just weren't quite right. I've spent an ungodly amount of time working on it tonight - would help if my coding skills were a little more up to par - but hopefully I've fixed it. If you IE users out there could let me know if it now looks better for you, I'd appreciate the feedback!

Also, you'll note that I've added a subscription service to the blog. On the sidebar to the right, you'll notice a small form where you can enter in your email address. According to bloglet.com, if you enter your email, you'll get a daily notification of any updates that might have taken place. All that's required is entering your email address. You'll get an email from boglet shortly afterwards containing password information, but if you only want to receive the emails, you won't need to use it. But hold onto that password in case you ever want to cancel the notification. The notification email only comes once per day, and will only show the first 200 characters of updated posts. If you experience any problems using the service, please let me know - it's entirely experimental.