Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Monday, October 10, 2005

It's over now...

Well, I'm 3 for 3 in my predictions so far. Surprising in that I initially didn't expect Pume to go home so soon, and also in that a wild card didn't bite the bullet this week. I can only guess that this is what Colin was getting at when he said we were in for a surprise. So far, though, South Africa seems to be voting fairly wisely, and unfortunately, Pume really did deliver the weakest performance last night.

For a brief moment there, I thought they were going to be incredibly silly and have Pume and Nhlanhla be the two in the hot seat. That would have been a ridiculous decision, of course, and would have made it completely obvious who was going. It definitely was suspenseful though, because after Pume, I have a pretty strong hunch that Nicky was indeed the second-least favorite contestant for the night, randomly chosen or not.

I give it two more weeks... Then things are really going to start getting interesting. There's still two contestants left that I don't think can hold their own against the rest, and I think we'll be saying goodbye to them in the next couple of weeks.

And then how will I ever choose?