Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Friday, October 21, 2005

Deidre Rumors...

Rumor has it that Deidre has injured her vocal chords and may be pulling out of the competition. I have to stress, at this point, it is only rumor but I am trying to get official confirmation on this. As soon as I know more, I'll let you know.

Thanks to Bat for bringing this to my attention!

Update (That was quick): I've heard back from Idols PR and as of yet, there is no indication of this rumor being true. So for now, we can only chalk it up to being the rumor mill in action, and wait and see what happens.